Saturday, March 5, 2011

March-4-2011-sat.8am-mumbai
One of the attraction to visit india is the beach here at Mumbai and it becomes very fulfilling and creative if I spend my early morning and evening on the beach.
Following are some of the reasons for that…..
1-much purer air full of oxygen (which rejuvenates the brain cells) ,compare to all other city places ,specially in india where it is so much crowd where everyone lives with scare supply of pure air and so much dirt all around.
2-huge outer open space which resonates with my inner space.
3-all the water at the beach rhymes with my physical body’s main component ‘water’ which soothes all the discomfort of my body.
So, for me beach is ‘the temple’ where not only my soul but physical body as well as mental body also attains ‘nirvana’
Just like a sincere devotee of temple I am always ready and delighted to go to my temple ‘the beach’. ‘river’ /‘gardens/lakes.
Religious people going to the temple everyday ,rarely gets the glimpse or experience of ‘god’ but I always get the glimpses and stronger feeling of ‘god’ at my temples of nature I just mentioned above.
So, be a beach bum and get the ultimate.
harshad

No comments: