Friday, March 25, 2011

25

edison-5.30am
got up early due to jet leg and thought of hriday ashram,which proves that once you are at ease with your self and your surrounding there can not be anything but a real creativity in all of your actions and thinking-so i am back on track to my peaceful journey of life with most important under current of life 'spirituality'-the flow of universal energy.
yesterday i told my cousin to rent a house for me in india to stay while i am there,but by evening i was little concerned that what will be use of it when i am not there and this morning with that fresh flow of universal energy ,i found the best possible use of it to start H A. and with that thought many things would fall in to the right places.
as this is my 3rd.day in usa since i came from india ,naturally H A. of india takes priority in my mind but i am also aware that i should focus more on H A of usa where i am physically present now,so back to my huge resort and its plan to start and progress towards H A .Right now it is covered with snow,so i will wait until it all clears up to start .
help me god and all of you who read this.
thanks
harshad

No comments: