Thursday, February 24, 2011

19

mumbai-10am.
landed in mumbai-india from usa-day before yesterday at night time in india with 85-90 degrees from 30's in usa-a real sweat for me,but worth the trip when you are recd.by cousins at air port and expected to meet old friends after long time ,while my stay in india for about 4-weaks.
I am fortunate to have the best of both the worlds(east and west) ,and enjoy all the differences prevailing in both countries which appears to be quite contrasting when looked on the surface but deep within all the human being it is all the same physical-mental and spiritual conditions ,more or less-which can always be enhanced further and further to enjoy this drama of life and death -sorrow and joy-ups and down-hot and cold etc...without getting affected by it while passing through the different stages of life keeping the inner in touch and witnessing the entire process -the way we witness show or the game played before us.*****
I was seen off at airport in usa by wife,son and daughter-all my beloveds- who will be physically apart by about 10,000 miles from me for a month while closer to other beloveds like extended families of relatives and friends in india -some way of life's journey!!!
It took me about 36 hours to adjust my self to this day and night difference+from cold to hot wether+different house to stay etc....but now back to normal and started writing this blog to bring my inside in to the outer world for like minded friends and families who are equally eager to explore the truth of life like me.
on this land of my first blissful experience of inner serenity i am hoping to share and spread that happiness and fulfillment to all the people whom i will meet during my stay here in india and may find few really sincere out of them to join me in this journey to spread the joy and beauty of life with dance - play-peace and song *****
amen and good luck to my self.
harshad

No comments: