Sunday, April 3, 2011

30

edison-6am
last week i was exploring about the patent registration because my son and few other young fellows from india suggested to me that i should patent my idea to avoid its abuse by some lazy and greedy people who may not want to go deep within them selves to find the treasure they have in them but desire to have that wealth any way without working for it. so while discussing about the same with my son i realised what a great foundation of a trust worthy government america has and its respect for the intellactual rights for a person of the origenation for his ideas and inventions,not only moraly but also commercially and as i have mentioned earlier in the blog about business and its importance in every persons life not only for daily needs of the physical outer body but for the enhancement of the inner spiritual body also and i am writing this from my own experience and experiments to live without money in my life at the begening of my spiritual journey way back before almost 30+ years which some of my old friends still reminds me about it. and that sounds contrary to the general belief and a myth about money is a non spiritual thing and deters the seeker of the truth from its path but our own first hand experience does not need any validity no matter how great or ancient and glorified that myth is.
coming back to the intelectual rights-the way it is protected in america (with its flows-which is in every system) i feel great at being its citizen and i am sure that most of the country do realise the importance and benefit of this rights for the individuals for their progress in all aspects of life which ultimately constitutes the great society and the great nation to live in for the peaceful and proceperous life.so hats off to america for that inspiration to the world about it and implementation of it sincerely at home to set an example for others to follow...
hope that some of the readers of this blog get inspiration from this and get some patent for them selves which will thrill me and my efforts to write will continue with extra energy with that news from the creator.
best of luck for that
harshad